The City: Dallas Style

Recently I have decided to head south to Dallas. I have always lived in a suburb of North Dallas which is called Frisco, Texas. Don't get me wrong I love the bubble and I also love escaping the city however I feel as if I am too far away from the city during this exciting time in my life. If you are from Dallas you know that like any city there are PLENTY of different areas that you can choose to live in regarding the type of "life" you are wanting. There is Uptown, Downtown, Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Knox-Henderson, and the list goes on and on. I'm not the type of person that really cares about where I live based on my social status however I am also looking for a place that portrays my style within my budget. I wish I could just call it a day and decide to move into The W residences however that is definitely not my lifestyle at the moment. . . sigh. Instead of looking at places my ADD self has been caught up on interior decorating inspiration pictures so I decided to add a few pictures that have inspired my interior decorating side of me. 






What does your dream loft or apartment look like? 

0 comments: