Urban Chic

A few months ago I collaborated with a very talented friend of mine named Keegan of Keegan Attlee Photography. We met downtown around 7 a.m. just as the sun was coming up through the buildings. Lighting is huge when it comes to capturing a beautiful photo. Keegan and his assistant, Gavin did just that when we were shooting. They knew all of the right shots and angles to clearly shoot with the sun. If you know anything about photography you know that lighting is very hard to understand just because it's something that you can't necessarily control. The talent truly does reflect in the photos below with everything from the reflection off of the buildings to the beautiful quality of the photo itself. As far as my outfit goes, I decided I wanted my outfit to be something that I normally wouldn't gravitate towards however I love how the graphic tee and slouchy pants looked. I'm so excited to see what you all think of these photos because I am very pleased with the outcome and can't wait to collaborate again with such an amazing friend and photographer. Please be sure to "like" his page on Facebook.



Stay Beautiful,
D

0 comments: