Navy Baby



*I do not own any of the pictures listed above.

Navy and Black seem to be one of my favorite color combinations to pair together. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to shy away from the combo just because it's not sticking to "the rules." Who cares what applies to the rules these days? Life is too short to let your style slack because of rules trying to be met. I am loving the different styles in each of the pictures that I added above. Each fashionista seems to mix their own personal style within the look they are wearing. Get out of your box if you wouldn't dare to mix these colors and keep on keeping on with your style if this is something you would normally wear. Fashion is all about depicting your own personal style in each look, right? 

Stay beautiful,
D

0 comments: