Fekkai Glossing Cream
I received this product from Glamour Magazine through the "Glambassadors" program that I am part of and so I knew that the product had to be great. As soon as I get out of the shower I usually apply it to my wet hair and run my hands through my scalp in order to get the product to the ends of my hair. Afterwards I will wrap my hair back up into the towel so that the product can work its magic. After I blowdry, my hair is silky smooth and I love the outcome that I receive with this product. You can find it direct from the Fekkai website and it runs anywhere from $9-$34.

Clear Shampoo & Conditioner
I was very surprised by this product because I am never one to splurge on shampoo & conditioner and so I just buy random products in order to meet my shampooing needs. One of the marketing techniques that Clear used in order to gain an audience was the '7 day Challenge.' As soon as I started using these products I was quickly pleased with the outcome. My hair was always very smooth and seemed noticeably healthier. For better hair in your future visit a local Target or drug store.

Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask
I received a sample of this Mask from a favorite artist of mine and I quickly filed it away with my other samples. A few weeks ago I pulled this shiny little tube out of my sample drawer and decided to use it one Sunday. I was so glad that I tried it because I immediately fell in love. I left this mask on for about 10 minutes and couldn't stop running my hands through my hair because it felt so amazing and soft. Thanks to this sample I decided to go out and purchase this little full size beauty at my nearest Sephora. You may also purchase your product here as well. This usually runs about $39.

Check back for more products that I will feature here soon. 
Stay beautiful,
D