3 Fashion Shows in 4 Days


"The best fashion show is definitely on the street. Always has been, and always will be"
-Bill Cunningham 



Every year I always participate in helping coordinate and style Dallas Market Center's Fashion Shows. I have been working with the same team for years and I always enjoy getting together with this crew to collaborate all of our ideas. This season we styled and produced 3 Fashion Shows in 4 days which was absolutely crazy and the most fun I have ever had at DMC. We had a regular fall show that had lots of embellishments, we had a western show that we collaborated with Cowboys & Indians magazine, and then we also had a prom show with the gorgeous gowns from Tony Bowls. We have all worked with each other for so long that we work really well together. These 4 days were full of late nights, early mornings, and lots of coffee. I'm so blessed that I have been able to work with this group for so long time that I can't wait to see what we are all doing in the next 5 years. Watch out Fashion world because here we come!

Stay beautiful,
D