Birthday Wishes


Champagne, Stilettos, and cupcakes have been the theme for this past week. On Wednesday, September 25th I was blessed to turn 21 years old. I had the time of my life spending it with some of my closest friends. I am so fortunate to have such incredibly talented and amazing friends in my life who gave me a birthday that I will never forget. I didn't do anything crazy however it was just nice to be in the company of everyone in a beautiful restaurant. Since I turned 21 I decided to do 21 random facts about me that you may not know. Cheers to an amazing weekend dolls and always remember to stay beautiful.

1.) I go by my middle name which a lot of people don't know that, my first name is Ashton.
2.) Italian & Tex-mex are my favorite foods with sushi coming along in a close second.
3.) I was born in Plano, Texas but raised in California.
4.) My favorite time of year is Fall and Winter.
5.) I am a very open-minded person who enjoys meeting new people.
6.) I am the oldest of three girls.
7.) I am a libra
8.) I have a dream to travel the world
9.) I have the best of friends
10.) I will start my own non-profit organization by the time I am 25
11.) My heart is always open which is why I love helping others
12.) I am half Italian and half Native American
13.) I am a huge animal lover
14.) Fashion will always have my heart
15.) Italy is one of my favorite places in the world
16.) I enjoy learning about sports and watching professional sports
17.) I am a professional Starbucks drinker
18.) I love yoga and other ways to enlighten my spirit
19.) I am always a happy person with a smile on my face
20.) I love to laugh
21.) I love my family more than anything